- Birth date: 06 February, 1970
- Birth place: Tbilisi, Georgia
- 1989-1995 Tbilisi State Medical Institute, Internal Medicine
- 1995-1996 Tbilisi Cardiology Clinic, Internship, Cardiology
- 2008 - Health Administration course, University of Georgia, Caucasus University, University of Scranton, AIHA, USAID
- 2009-2011 Master's degree, Health Administration, University of Georgia
- 2017 Internal Auditor Training Course, IRCA Certified ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 19011: 2011 Auditor (18133), Intertek, Tbilisi, Georgia
- 2017 Public Relations and Effective Communication, VIPR
- 2013 class management and school safety concept practical Aspects - Civil Development Institute, Tbilisi, Georgia
- 2007 17th International Conference of the United Nations School Model, Cairo, Egypt
- 2005 Time Management Training - Quadra Amsterdam, Tbilisi, Georgia
- 2004 Internal Audit Training Course - Quadra Amsterdam, Tbilisi, Georgia
- 2004 Quality Management Systems Training, ISO 9001: 2000 - Quadra Amsterdam, Tbilisi, Georgia
- 2002 Seminar "Two Power" International Women's Association (IWA), Tbilisi Georgia
- 2001 Distance Medical Learning, Tuberculosis Program, Partnership for Peace Information Systems (PIMS) and International Medical Programs (IMP), Tbilisi, Georgia
- 2001 Caucasus Regional Partnership Conference International Development Agency of USA (AIHA), Tbilisi, Georgia
- 2001 Distance Medical Learning, Emergency and Urgent Medical Assistance Program, Peace Information Systems (PIMS) Partnership and International Medical Programs (IMP), Tbilisi, Georgia
- 2001 Distance Medical Learning, Radiological Security Program, Peace Information Systems (PIMS) Partnership and International Medical Programs (IMP), Tbilisi, Georgia
- 2000 Distance Medical Learning, Cardiology Program, Peace Information Systems (PIMS) Partnership and International Medical Programs (IMP), Tbilisi, Georgia
- 1996 First International Emergency and Urgent Assistance Conference (Disaster Medicine), International Development Agency (AIHA) of USA, Vladivostok, Russia
- 1996 Medical Management of disasters and Harmful Poisoning Substances Cases, J. Washington University and the United States Agency for International Development (AIHA), Lohusalu, Estonia.
- Published works: 1.Development of Emergency Medical TeleConsultation Network (TelCoNet) in Georgia; 2.Accreditation of Hospitals and its Implementation Perspectives in Georgia.
- 28.02.2018 - Till Today – Deputy Minister of Labour, Health and Social Affairs of Georgia
- 1996 – 2018 Director of V. Esvanjia's Italian School "Tsiskari"
- 2013 - 2018 Consultant, Medical Centre Ltd. "MediClubGeorgia".
- 2001 - 2013 Executive Director, Medical Centre Ltd. "MediClubGeorgia
- 1999 - 2001 Information Coordinator of the Disaster and Emergency Medicine Center of Georgia
- 1995 - 1999 Information Coordinator, Emergency Medical Service Training Center of Tbilisi (EMS TC)
- Georgian, Russian, English, Italian
- She has two children.