Request for Quotation
Request for Quotation
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Name of Project: Additional Financing for COVID-19 Emergency Response Project
Contract Title: Procurement of Electricity Supply Solutions
Loan No. /Credit No. / Grant No.: 9273-GE
RFB Reference No.: COVID19/AF/G/RFQ-01 (Three Lots)
1. The Ministry of Internally Displaced Persons from Occupied Territories, Labor, Health and Social Affairs of Georgia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Additional Financing of Georgia Emergency COVID-19 Response Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Electricity Supply Solutions.
2. The Ministry of Internally Displaced Persons from Occupied Territories, Labor, Health, and Social Affairs of Georgia now invites eligible suppliers for participation in Request for Quotation.
3. Request for Quotation will be conducted through national competitive procurement using a Request for proposal (RFQ) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” (July 2016, edited August 2018) (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible supplier as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible supplier may obtain further information from the Emergency COVID-19 Response Project Implementation Unit (PIU) of the Ministry of Internally Displaced Persons from Occupied Territories, Labor, Health and Social Affairs of Georgia:
Contact person: Emergency COVID-19 Response Project Procurement Consultant: Khatia Amilakhvari – email@example.com and download the bidding documents from Georgian E-Government Procurement (Ge-GP) system: https://tenders.procurement.gov.ge/public/?lang=ge
5. The Quotation document can be obtained from the above electronic address free of charge.
6. SUPPLIER SHALL SUBMIT THEIR OFFERS ONLY ELECTRONICALLY.
Bidders shall submit their offers electronically through Georgian E-Government Procurement System:
Instruction for registration on the E-Procurement System can be found on the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQak4jPorj4&feature=youtu.be
Instruction for bidding on the E-Procurement System can be found on the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O3W8_WiDgg&feature=youtu.be
The Manual for Donor Electronic Procurement Procedure (DEP) announced in lots (edited) can be found on the following link: http://procurement.gov.ge/ELibrary/Manuals.aspx?lang=en-US
7. The electronic Bid opening procedures shall be: Georgian E-Government Procurement System;
The Record of the Bid Opening will be uploaded in the E-Procurement System following the bid opening.
8. In accordance the Procurement Regulations the purchaser will disclose information on the successful bidders.