Georgia Emergency COVID-19 Response Project – P173911
Request for Quotation - Goods
Name of Project: Georgia Emergency COVID-19 Response Project – P173911
Contract Title: Procurement of Furniture/Equipment for the Regional Division of LEPL Emergency Situation Coordination and Urgent Assistance Center (ESCUAC).
Loan No. /Credit No. / Grant No.: 91130 GE
RFQ Reference No.: COVID19/G/RFQ-26
1. The Ministry of Internally Displaced Persons from Occupied Territories, Labor, Health and Social Affairs of Georgia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Emergency COVID-19 Response Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for procurement of Furniture/Equipment for the Regional Division of LEPL Emergency Situation Coordination and Urgent Assistance Center (ESCUAC).
- 2. The Ministry of Internally Displaced Persons from Occupied Territories, Labor, Health, and Social Affairs of Georgia now invites eligible suppliers for participation in Request for Quotation.
- 3. Request for Quotation will be conducted through national competitive procurement using a Request for Quotation (RFQ) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” (July 2016, edited August 2018) (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible supplier as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- 4. Interested eligible supplier may obtain further information from the Emergency COVID-19 Response Project Implementation Unit (PIU) of the Ministry of Internally Displaced Persons from Occupied Territories, Labor, Health and Social Affairs of Georgia:
Contact person: Emergency COVID-19 Response Project Procurement Consultant: Tea Toriashvili – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, also copy Khatia Amilakhvari – email@example.com and download the bidding documents from Georgian E-Government Procurement (Ge-GP) system: https://tenders.procurement.gov.ge/public/?go=509997&lang=ge.
- 5. The Request for Quotation document can be obtained from the above electronic address free of charge.
- 6. SUPPLIER SHALL SUBMIT THEIR OFFERS ONLY ELECTRONICALLY.
Bidders shall submit their offers electronically through Georgian E-Government Procurement System:
Instruction for registration on the E-Procurement System can be found on the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQak4jPorj4&feature=youtu.be
- 7. The deadline for submission of quotations is: March 30, 2023, 15:00 Tbilisi Time.
- 8. The electronic Quotation opening procedures shall be: Georgian E-Government Procurement System. The Record of the Quotation Opening will be uploaded in the E-Procurement System following the Quotation opening.
- 9. In accordance with the Procurement Regulations the purchaser will disclose information on the successful bidders.