From December 1, 2021, system of so called Green Passports aimed at increased safety of public spaces and minimizing risks of infection spread, came into force.
E-Applications - COVIDPASS.MOH.GOV.GE and Georgia e-health were introduced to simplify access to Green Passports.
There are cases, when individuals are fully vaccinated abroad, or they have the first dose done in Georgia, and the second shot and/or booster dose is done abroad and vice versa and their registration in immunization module fails.
With consideration of importance of vaccination, in cash cases, Georgian citizens vaccinated with WHO approved vaccines, as well as foreign citizens (who are in line with Order N01-353/ო) have been granted with the right to register information on vaccination in immunization module, which will enable utilization of app Georgia eHealth.
The people interested in registration should apply to listed below facilities and present documentation certifying vaccination issued by vaccinating facility of relevant country.
On this basis, these individuals will be registered on the site and their status will be reflected into app Georgia eHealth.
1) LTD N. Kipshidze Central University Clinic – Tbilisi, 29 Vaja Pshavela ave;
2) LTD „Express Medical Service” – Tbilisi, Hualing Tbilisi sea plaza;
3) LTD Vivamedi – Tbilisi, 234 D. Agmashenebeli alley;
4) LTD N. Kipshidze Central University Clinic - Samegrelo- Zamo Svaneti Region, Village Rukhi;
5) LTD Batumi Republican Clinical Hospital – Batumi, 2 Tbel Abuseridze street.